Search for your perfect job
Join the conversation
yesterday In Stoke for the Insurance institute dinner. Been upgraded to a Suite, result. Looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces.
Our Financial Services team was founded by highly experienced consultants and we focus on providing the financial services market across the UK with a solution, which is based on quality and service delivery rather than volume.
With the ability to execute retained and contingency based recruitment we work closely with clients to offer an unrivalled proposition to the industry.
Owing to an array of ex-industry and technically astute Consultants our financial services team have the ability to help clients grow their business through the attraction of the markets best talent.
Our extensive database of candidates has been built over many years via referrals and pro-active search; this allows us to promote our clients to the passive candidate market.
The team have the skills to operating in the following industry disciplines.
- Private Clients and Corporate Financial Planning
- Employee Benefits, Pensions and Actuarial
- Investment Management
- Intermediary Sales and WRAPs
- Compliance and Training
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Operations and Marketing
- Executive and Board Level
Looking to fill a Financial Services role? Get in touch now.
Our assignments have covered the following roles.
- Independent Financial Planners
- Paraplanners and Financial Services Administrators
- Employee Benefits Consultants (Group, Flex and Total Reward)
- Group Risk Consultants (PMI, Healthcare and Critical Illness)
- Pension Consultants (DC, DC and Group)
- Pensions Administrators (Group, SIPP, SSAS, Occupational and In-house)
- Investment Managers
- Compliance Officers, Managers and Directors
- T&C Supervisors and Trainers
- Business Development Managers (WRAP Platforms, Funds and New Business)
- Actuary (Qualified and P/Q)
- Marketing Managers and Directors
Our service isn’t limited to providing the industry with recruitment solutions, we have recognised the changes that are happening within the industry with the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) and Auto-Enrolment and our team can work closely with you to advise on the following.
- Retail Distribution Review (RDR)
- Team structures
- Staff retention and training
- Qualifications training and CII Statements of Professional Standing
- Business and Management Consultancy
Please do not hesitate to contact the Financial Services team on 08453 701 007. We recognise the importance of confidentiality and treat all contact with the strictest discretion.