J5402 - PPF Case Handler - Reading - To £26,000
- £24000 - £26000
- Estee Venter
- Job Ref:
- Consultant email:
- Financial Services
PPF Case Handler - Reading - To £26,000
Do you have experience of handling Pension Protection Fund cases?
Do you have good awareness of Financial Services rules and regulations?
Are you a strong communicator with excellent analytical skills?
Our client is looking for:
• Previous experience in a Case Handling role
• Good knowledge of Pension Protection Funds, scheme rules, industry regulations and current pensions legislation
• A self motivated, proactive individual who communications well at all levels (both written and verbally)
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading specialist providers of pension, employee benefits and payments expertise, with 170 years’ experience. They are offering a very competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.
• You will be responsible for managing and carrying out PPF administration duties including managing the process of discharging defined contribution benefits, calculating PPF compensation and reconciling membership and GMP's
• You will be involved in project management roles; designing and maintaining projects/risk logs and also looking at existing processes and functions to suggest/create improvements to make them more accurate and efficient
• Using your knowledge to coach other members of the team and provide training where required
• Administration functions such as preparing client reports and organising, attending and minuting meetings/conference calls
For more information about the role or for a free consultation please contact Estee Venter on 08453 701 007 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied in response to an advertisement may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Search for your perfect job
Join the conversation
yesterday In Stoke for the Insurance institute dinner. Been upgraded to a Suite, result. Looking forward to catching up with some familiar faces.