Become a Recruitment Consultant with IDEX
- Earning Potential
- Your New Career
- Training & Development
- What You Need To Succeed
- Why is IDEX different?
- Join Us - How to Apply
Jack joined us in April 2014. He earned circa £25,000 - £30,000 in his first year and circa £45,000 in his second year.
The increase in earnings meant that, at the age of just 22, Jack has been able to buy his first house.
Furthermore, Jack has catapulted his way through our Training & Development Programme and qualified for Senior Consultant level,which means he has passed 3 promotion levels in under 2 years.
The earning potential here at IDEX is uncapped. Our top performer billed £150,000 in the last quarter which will mean a personal bonus payment to that consultant of circa £40,000.
At IDEX, we consider the person, not just the qualifications they can list on a CV. We can offer you earning potential that exceeds that of an entry level doctor or lawyer - without needing specific qualifications to join the team.
Why join IDEX?
- Uncapped earning potential
- Above market commission payments up to 40%, plus annual bonus on top
- Expert recruitment knowledge & support - the board who founded IDEX were recruiters themselves and are still very 'hands-on' within the business
- Year on year growth since the company started
- 10 week Training Academy
- Transparent Career Development Path based on quality, not just KPI's
- Family feel, supportive and fun team culture
- 25 days starting holiday, company iPhones provided and 4pm Friday finishes
- Extensive, long term, warm client base
- 100% of staff agree IDEX 'is a great place to work'
We give you the training, technology and support that will allow you to build your own desk of business, and we are looking to develop consultants who can take full ownership of the recruitment life-cycle.
Rather than just bring in experienced recruiters, we are specifically looking to 'grow our own' quality consultants like Jack, through our Training Academy, which is designed specifically to equip people without recruitment experience with all the key skills required to manage the recruitment life-cycle across clients and candidates successfully.