An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our growing financial planning firms who have a presence in Exeter for an individual to become an Administration Manager for the client services administration team!
Your role includes but will not be limited to:
- To carry out Client Relations duties supporting all offices with activities and prioritise the Client Relations team workload, using the activity system to manage
- To develop and train the above team to ensure that they are effective and meeting business objectives
- To ensure the team is using technology effectively and working to defined priorities
- To actively undertake resource management to include recruitment and induction of new staff
- To work closely with the Technical Support Manager so that integrated work practices are consistent across offices and provide high levels of customer service
- To work with the Technical Support Manager to develop new procedures and practices to improve efficiency and meet business objectives
- To support the Directors/IFAs in building & developing effective and profitable working relationships with clients. Always providing excellent customer service and keeping the client informed at each step of the advice process
- To assist with campaign activity and management, and other ad-hoc projects
- To become the Adviser Office champion including maintenance, upgrades, data cleansing, query searches and mail merges and attend all Roadshows and User group meetings
- To work with the Finance Manager in maintaining the accuracy of data within Adviser Office and Virtual Cabinet
- To work with the Finance Manager in writing and updating manuals and other ad-hoc projects
- To work with the Finance Manager in developing the use of existing and new software to introduce efficiency's and improve reporting and compliance
- To assist the Finance team with the review of monthly new business reports to confirm accuracy
- Assist in updating the MWM website and postings on the Monahans intranet
- To have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm's record keeping requirements
- Have an understanding that the provision of advice to clients must be in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm's Risk Plan
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
- Ensure all dealings with customers and colleagues are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm as above at all times
This is a hybrid working opportunity which will see you from home 2/3 days a week.
- Discretionary on target bonus - 15% of Salary
- x4 DIS
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Flexible Benefits voucher
This is a new opportunity within the firm after the client services department have gone from strength to strength!
For more information please click apply!