My client is experiencing high growth and are now looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to join the team.
The Client Relationship Manager will play a key part in the overall success of the Company and will be required to act as the lead for administration in both joint service and new business tenders and presentations.
To provide an effective and efficient pensions administration service to the businesses Administration clients, supporting the administration team's objectives and actively contributing to the overall objectives of the Company. The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing the overall relationship with the client from an administrative perspective and maintaining high levels of satisfaction with the service from both the client and members alike.
This client is an award-winning Pensions Consultancy with over 1500 staff in multiple locations across the UK and our business continues to experience rapid growth. They value people and recognise they provide the key to success. They currently have around 800,000 pension scheme members across a variety of industry sectors and scheme types with those members at the heart of everything they do.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will be client facing and…
- Build new relationships and develop long term partnerships
- Provide advice to support clients and solve problems
- Manage existing relationships
- Lead client relationships
- Monitoring on going procedural developments and implementing changes to procedures where required
We are looking for an experienced Client Relationship Manager with significant experience in a similar role who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to be part of this exciting period of growth. This role requires…
- Excellent communication skills, passion about investments with real drive and enthusiasm
- You will be unafraid to express your views and share them clearly, thereby contributing to the investment ideas we rely on to achieve our aims
- You must be able to demonstrate a very wide and deep knowledge of the various key areas of pensions legislation including pensions taxation, contracting out and preservation.
- Previous presentations experience is required in order to lead in client meetings and new business presentations
What is on offer?
"We believe in our people and we will work with you to unlock your potential and support your career whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most dynamic and collaborative people in the industry."
"We embrace differences and we will respect your ideas, perspective and style. Our business thrives on our diversity and mix of experience that leads to innovation. When you take a role with us you will be joining a community of professionals driven by integrity and delivery and you can be sure that your well-being is taken seriously."
An attractive reward package, including:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in a Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A set of core benefits including pension plan, life assurance, employee assistance programme, access to a qualified, practising GP 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- A comprehensive range of voluntary and flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle including holiday trading, tech scheme, cycle to work scheme, dental cover, health-care cash plan, critical illness cover, private medical cover for self and family, travel insurance and a broad range of discounts at hundreds of retailers
Please get in touch with Samuel Leat if you wish to apply!