This role is a new position created to work with the business to assess new proposals, determine requirements and prepare required documentation.
- Submit FCA applications and maintain standing data for appointed representatives (ARs) and Introducer Appointed Representative (IARs)
- Develop and implement a risk-based monitoring plan for ARs and IARs (with Compliance Monitoring Manager)
- Conduct regular fit and proper assessments of approved persons
- Collate data from ARs as required for retail mediation activities return reporting
- Review and approve AR financial promotions
- Provide guidance and oversight to the business and ARs on meeting T&C requirements
- Review and approval of proposals for introducers, pay-aways and commission sharing and ensure agreements are in place where required.
- Monitor third party payments to ensure only agreed payments are being made
To be considered for this role, you need to have an excellent working knowledge of the AR regime and be able to demonstrate this clearly. You will be responsible working with the businesses ARs and getting them up and running.