Enterprise Risk Manager
£190,000 pa + bonus + bens
Our client, a leading global investment bank providing capital market, institutional brokerage, wealth & asset management services to clients is seeking to appoint an Enterprise Risk Manager to join the Enterprise Risk Team.
Principally you will be responsible for Developing & maintaining economic capital models, undertaking group-wide stress testing and scenario analysis, and conduct group-wide portfolio risk analysis across different business lines.
Additionally, you will:
- Support group wide stress testing (and its infrastructure) and scenario analysis across risk disciplines.
- Lead the development & maintenance of group wide stress testing scenario analysis.
- Develop & maintain economic capital models which feed into the group's capital adequacy assessment. This includes; market risk, counterparty risk, settlement risk, operational risk and business risk.
- Lead the coordination of Stress Testing Committees (at both Group and legal entity level) and the development, maintenance and delivery of the Firm's Stress Testing Programme.
- Support the assessment of Group's Portfolio risk across business lines, via top down - firm wide reporting & key metrics.
- Support the maintenance & ongoing enhancement of the Group's Risk Management Frameworks (RMF), Country Risk Framework & Risk Appetite Framework.
- Conduct reviews of risk appetite & calibration of limits, and ongoing review & maintenance of Risk Policies & Procedures.
- Develop & maintain the Risk Taxonomy across financial and non-financial risks.
To be considered for the role:
- Educated to degree level.
- At least 5 years in a similar role working on similar projects & a very strong understanding of risk management frameworks.
- Previously developed, maintained and executed several of the following areas: stress testing & scenario analysis; economic capital models; portfolio risk management; capital planning; risk appetite calibration; risk taxonomies.
- Knowledge of stress testing regulatory requirements and related-industry practices;
- Good knowledge of investment banking business models, of capital market products, and of financial products including fixed income and equity (cash and derivatives)
- Grasp of UK and European prudential regulatory requirements applicable to banks and investment firms.
- Analytical and numerate, comfortable managing financial data and MI, with strong excel / coding skills.