- Posted 14 March 2022
- Salary£19000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working with a chartered financial planning firm in the South of Bristol looking to expand their administration team. It would be ideal if you had financial services administration experience but they are also open to consider those outside of the industry providing you have a professional and can do attitude!
As an Administrator you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the advice that the firm provides is backed up by high levels of accuracy and efficiency, together with comprehensive research. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising extensively with clients, providers and professional connections by telephone and in writing
- Preparing client review packs ahead of meetings, including preparing client valuations and sourcing fund/investment information
- Preparing post-review client correspondence and paperwork
- Maintaining client, compliance and research records in line with office procedures and compliance policies
- Submitting new business and transactions for existing business, mostly via online systems
- Following up new business/transaction submissions through to completion, chasing as necessary and checking work carried out by providers
The ideal candidate will have experience within an office environment, be highly personable with an excellent telephone manner, have a keen eye for detail, and be able to demonstrate a high standard of written English with sound numerical skills. This is varied role, which requires the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads effectively.
They use many different IT systems plus several pieces of research software. For this reason, a strong command of IT generally is essential, as is a good working knowledge of Office365 (including Word, Excel and Teams).
Some technical knowledge of investments, pensions and protection would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
Full support with industry qualifications is offered and indeed actively encouraged. Career progression is something that they will fully support you with as they only promote within!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a growing client base. In return for your skills and experience, you can expect a highly competitive salary with the potential for bonuses, together with a non-contributory pension scheme, group life cover, group PHI and 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays).
For further information on this role please click apply!