Idex Consulting have a new opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a large, modern IFA practice in Edinburgh
This is an office based position.
To support the smooth and professional running of the Edinburgh office in addition to administrative duties and delivering a high level of client service and a great first and lasting impression of the company. You will work alongside another Offices Services Administrator and work together in achieving this.
This role will report into the Family Office and Reporting Team Leader based in Princes Exchange.
- Greeting clients, external visitors and colleagues from other offices.
- Managing meeting room bookings and co-ordinating meetings with external companies/contacts.
- Set up of daily coffee machine and meeting rooms for internal and external meetings depending on requirements i.e. video conferencing, refreshments/lunches.
- Assist with new starter process and manage the company's desk booking system including staff queries.
- Responsible for the incoming and outgoing mail deliveries, including booking couriers and ensuring timely completion.
- Call handling (clear and concise message taking, passing messages on to the relevant individual in a timely manner, supporting portal queries when required).
- Produce and dispatch of the daily welcome letters within the agreed SLA's.
- Book travel across the Edinburgh Office in-line with the company travel policy and sustainability drive.
- Manage and order stationery and meeting room refreshments in addition to creating Purchase Orders.
- Support those in the Edinburgh office with administrative duties as and when required these could include chasing providers, payments, mail merges, document editing.
- Complete monthly credit card reconciliation and stats to produce meaningful MI.
- Liaising with the Edinburgh Office Manager on facility issues.
- Build relationships across both the Edinburgh and London offices
- Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives when required.
- Continually looking at ways to enhance existing procedures to obtain maximum efficiencies.