The role will involve people management and strategic input into how the day-to-day running of the brokerage should work.
You will need to be a proven leader who can take a step back and look at efficiencies of how each function is working.
You will hold responsibility for the internal Account Handlers, Account Executives both desk based and external and be able to implement changes with the support of the Divisional Director.
As Operations Manager you will be instrumental in supporting the day-to-day functions which will contribute to the overall budget and growth of the business.
- Day-to-day running of the brokerage.
- Strategic implementation of efficiencies for both the Account Handlers and Account Executives.
- Looking at how the day-to-day running can be improved.
- Staff welfare and management.
- All non-sales related duties.
- Insurer relations.
- Meeting and exceeding the client's expectations by ensuring a comprehensive operational service.
- Ensuring that cost control is actively managed to improve profitability.
- Make sure that Team Managers review meetings are implemented along with agenda and maintenance of action logs.
- Providing thought leadership on operations to ensure all processes are documented in support of the operation.
- Responsible for ensuring regular accurate communication (verbal and written) with relevant parties across the business (daily/weekly) .
- Development and delivery of the operation strategy.
- Provide inspiration to the team.
- Developing an operational plan and maintain and develop pertinent operational statistics.