Idex Consulting have an opportunity for an experienced Private Client Associate to be based in Edinburgh.
Working closely with Private Client Managers to provide support for new and existing Discretionary and Wealth Management clients.
- Support the Directors in ensuring the annual ongoing suitability targets are met by setting up meetings, attend taking meeting notes where required and completing the relevant post meeting documentation and Statement of Suitability (SOS) for final review
- Support the Directors with initial suitability reports (transfer analysis) across GIAs' and ISA's for new and existing clients
- Take responsibility to ensure that all client communication is accurate, appropriate and delivered at the right time, to include emails, letters and reports
- Maintain and update client data across systems on a regular basis through fact finds and client meetings
- After appropriate training, the Associate will be required to take dealing instructions directly from clients and the Directors for ongoing placement
- After appropriate training, ongoing portfolio management of unitised clients for fees and withdrawals
- Help to input, manipulate and maintain prospect data on Xplan, monitor prospects, generate initial reports and open accounts
- Liaise closely with client servicing team and members of operations team to ensure full communication and understanding, minimising errors and maximising service levels
- Participate in any projects and relevant business initiatives when required
- Continually look at ways to enhance operational systems and procedures to maximise efficiencies eg Xplan
- Filing, in accordance with company and FCA procedures
- Understanding of the annual FCA ongoing suitability process and experience providing support with this
- Knowledge of Pershing Nexus and Xplan systems and procedures would be beneficial
- Experience in a financial services company
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel
- An industry relevant examination such as CISI IAD/CISI IOC qualification or working towards this is desired
This role is a hybrid position.