Client Delivery Manager
Midlands - (1 day per week)
Are you an experienced Commercial or Motor Underwriter with a passion for process improvement and a desire to become a change/transformation professional within the industry?
Only by pinpointing where processes break down can they be improved - do you frequently recognise opportunities to streamline ways of working that optimise performance, meet high standards and improve quality?
What you will love
- Put simply, it's a great place to work - Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award &andLinkedIns Top 25 Companies List 2021.
- You will play an integral role within the largest transformation programme this business has seen to date - acting as a key player and conduit between a varied and broad range of key areas - migration, PAS, point of sale, digital, business change.
- It's a real opportunity for a Commercial or Motor Underwriter to be supported and developed by some of THE most talented transformation specialists in the UK.
- You will be offered significant working flexibility, a blend of home/office working which you can tailor to your lifestyle.
- You can significantly further your professional development, with many of this team achieving change/project management qualifications along with the usual insurance accreditations - all FULLY supported by the business.
- Promotion opportunities are endless, there have been many recent promotions within this large and growing transformation team. If you demonstrate the right attitude and aptitude there are absolutely no limits to your success.
What's on offer
- Annual bonus (Up to 10%)
- A fantastic framework is offered for professional development and support with role relevant qualifications - Prince 2 etc.
- Contributory pension scheme (Max 12% company contribution)
- Working flexibility - 1 day per week in the office
- 25 days annual leave plus the ability to purchase additional days
What they need from you
- You will already have some exposure to working within an insurance company, ideally gained within either a Commercial or Motor Underwriting capacity.
- You will show a real desire to develop your career within the change/transformation space, you may have already gained qualifications in this area and want an opportunity to put the theory into practice.
- You will show an ability to evaluate current processes, understand what a business needs and find solutions. As such, you will need to demonstrate the ability to analyse current process, and have the confidence to both challenge and influence new ways of working.
- It's extremely important that you possess exceptional communication skills with proven experience of building effective and lasting working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.