Client Delivery Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Insurers. As Schemes Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the profitable development of the schemes account worth £50m by both maximising delivery of existing scheme as well as supporting the delivery of new opportunities. This will include seizing opportunities, assessing schemes which are worth pursuing and managing the new scheme from concept through to delivery.
Ideally you will have commercial product experience, however candidates from an underwriting or claims background will also be considered. A good understanding of FCA regulatory requirements is also advantageous as you will be responsible for ensuring schemes comply with Group compliance.
The role offers excellent working flexibility and variation of tasks, including the opportunity to visit brokers.
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate strong analytical and numeracy skills, together with the ability to work closely with stakeholders across all levels.
What you will love about working here:
- Excellent flexibility - Their mixed model way of working offers a 'best of both worlds' approach combining the best parts of home and office-working, offering flexibility for everyone.
- In addition to a very competitive salary would will also benefit from 9% pension contribution, Private medical insurance. Generous holidays. 50% off home, motor and pet insurance.
- Join them and you'll find that they never stand still. As a Group, that means they're always looking to stay one step ahead of what their customers will want next. For you, it means a rewarding and enjoyable career, with the scope to learn new skills, suggest new ideas and work with people who share your enthusiasm for giving customers great service.
- They embrace their individuality - you'll see it in the way that they think and work, it's all about ensuring you can enjoy making a contribution, have some fun and be yourself in every aspect. They encourage each other to be the best they can be: no opinion goes unheard, no achievement goes unrecognised, and no idea goes unknown - they even reward you for them! They encourage their people to work together, aim higher and to be the best they can be - for customers, colleagues and the business.
What they need from you:
- Excellent stakeholder management is essential for this role as you will be required to hold frequent progress calls/visits with each Region and conduct annual scheme reviews with brokers.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills - must be able to work confidently to create and analyse data.
- The ability to produce PowerPoint presentations in response to scheme proposals and tenders received. You will also be able to grow strong relationships with both new and existing brokers.
- Strong grasp of FCA regulatory requirements ensuring Underwriting Guides, Wordings, Scheme Agreements and other related documentation is up-to-date and compliant.
- The ability to understand the financial performance of each scheme and work with regions to deliver budgeted GWP and Profit. This may involve reviewing underperforming schemes and remodelling the P&L with the view to setting specific rating and loss mitigation actions.