- Posted 24 August 2022
- Salary£30000 - £45000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Senior Account Handler
Do you enjoy the complexities of working in the corporate insurance arena?
Handling larger clients and more complex business is a goal for many commercial insurance professionals.
Not only is your day to day more interesting, you work closely with clients to really understand their organisations and act as a partner to them.
Its not an area of insurance for the quick quoters or transactional broker.
Its for the technical and astute brokers who thrive on solutions.
This newly created position in Birmingham will allow you to work as part of a globally recognised team handling the insurance needs for some of the UKs most recognised organisations.
More about the role….
Playing an integral part of the technical team, you will put your commercial insurance skills to the test.
Working closely with both clients and internal management, you'll have a day to day remit for;
- Servicing MTAs and renewals for a wide range of corporate and SME clients
- Placement and marketing of new business risks
- Handling all types of commercial insurance products
- Supporting the directors and executives with reporting and presentation preparation
More about the firm….
- This broking business are one of the top global players in the market.
- Handling complex commercial led business, they deal with a varied cross-section of clients including oil & gas, food and drink, property owners, retail and construction.
- Known as a modern and forward thinking organistaion, they have invested heavily into providing better work life balance. Demonstrated by their technical staff working from part of the week.
Is this for you?
- You'll have a strong commercial insurance background from either a broker or insurer with a keen eye for detail and complex insurance policy.
- With an interest in the corporate sector, you'll enjoy handling the more complex risks and be confident in developing relationships with both clients and key insurer contacts.