Senior Account Handler - Surrey
£35,000 - £45,000
Due to expansion, an independent insurance Broker in Surrey is looking to attract an experienced Commercial Account Handler. For the initial 4-6 weeks, the successful candidate will be office based in order to shadow the existing Senior Handler, then hybrid-working is optional.
The Senior Account Handler will provide full administration and client service support to the Commercial Account Executives, including:
- Reviewing files
- Administering renewals and new business
- Producing marketing reports to Insurers
- Dealing with accounts queries and emails
- Providing policy advice to clients
- Answering claims queries from clients
In terms of experience, cross-class commercial knowledge is essential, along with exposure to mid-market/ corporate clients paying £50-100k GWP. The business use Acturis, so experience in this would be a big bonus.
The business is growing and are keen to promote from within, plus the team have direct access to the Directors. Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Access to an HR services company for employee wellbeing
- Quarterly discretionary performance related bonus
- Quarter team lunch incentives
Please get in touch to find out more!