A well-established insurance Broker in Manchester has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive to inherit an existing book of business.
The Commercial Account Executives will inherit a portfolio across the North West of circa £240,000 income which is built up of mixed commercial insurance risks and you'll be expected to manage the renewal process in order to ensure a high level of retention.
The typical income across the book of business will range from a minimum of £2,500 up to five figure income amounts.
Duties will include:
- Gathering client information and identifying client needs
- Analysing information gathered and undertaking sufficient research to make suitable insurance / protection recommendations
- Mid-term adjustments
- Providing relevant documentation
- Managing all aspects of client service including claims and premium collection
- Providing a high level of service to clients
- Assisting with any client enquiries
- Attending client visits
- Keeping up to date with products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace