Business Manager - Commercial & Marine Insurance
There's 3 ways to describe you, your area of expertise is within either invoice financing, trade credit insurance or banking, you're naturally money motivated / sales driven and you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly successful, collaborative environment.
You need an opportunity that will stimulate you, not just in the short but long-term. You want something exciting, you want to be part of a team that are going places, a business who are already known to be one of the biggest players within the commercial insurance market. A top 15 Independent Broker in the UK, and top 50 in the world.
A brand new opportunity in Redhill, Surrey has arisen in the business to join the trade credit insurance division as a Client Director. A team of 5, all hugely successful. 2 recent promotions in the team, potential succession planning in the future, meaning the role could become a much larger one.
- As a Business Development Manager, you'll initially manage a small portfolio of clients, these will be businesses you take out their trade credit insurance with your employer. The book of business from day 1 will earn anything from £75k - £125k in income. Your role is to grow the account through the building of sales campaigns, the development of relationships with Banks and Introducers who can refer you in to clients
- You will balance your time developing new client relationships, and retaining business. You will handle your client retention through the provision of professional service to clients covering all aspects of their credit insurance arrangements, to advise, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium. Even better, you'll have the support from a Client Advisor to help with documentation and administration.
- You will report out of the Redhill (Surrey) office, however you can be based from home anywhere across the South East as you will only be required to work in the office a maximum twice a week.
Your new team:
- Firstly, you'll be joining an extremely successful team. A bunch of people who will do everything for one another. Low turnover of staff, everyone pulling in the right direction and lots of internal promotions.
- Your employer will be well known to be one of the leading corporate insurance brokers providing insurance, risk management and employee benefits services to businesses and private clients
What you have to offer:
- To be considered, your background will be within either invoice financing, trade credit or banking and will have a strong track record as a Business Development Manager.
- You will have worked for 'relationship led' businesses, your new business style won't be aggressive, it's advice led and you know clients buy into your honest, transparent approach - This is why you have been successful over the years
- You will be rewarded with a base salary up to £60,000. On top of this will be a healthy car allowance plus 25% bonus on new business. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes life assurance cover, strong pension, critical health and health insurance schemes.
- You will also receive an annual salary review and be given a development plan from day 1
- An opportunity to complete industry related qualifications, all funded/supported by the business
We have many testimonials from individuals who have joined this business and have never looked back, if you are interested in hearing more please get in touch today.
If you have a CV superb, but if not we can help you create a profile if necessary.