Salary up to £40,000
A high quality Wealth & Asset Manager are looking to appoint a well qualififed Paraplanner to join their Weybridge
* Able to prepare holistic overview reports with strategic recommendations and a step by step plan of action for clients.
* Research and prepare comprehensive financial planning reports, with the assistance of some technical input and resources for high net worth clients, often entrepreneurs, single or divorced women, delegators who expect high standards.
* Attending client meetings
* Taking and writing up notes (both for the adviser team and the client)
* Preparing the advice following technical research
* Producing a comprehensive step by step written plan of action for each client
* Producing suitability reports
* Ensure the processes are kept up to date.
* Ensure the processes are correctly documented and followed by all members of the team.
* There are 3 meetings per client per year. At the stage when there are 60 meetings every year, (each needing around 12 documents and 55 checkpoints) a new Admin Manager will be recruited and those responsibilities will be handed over.
* All information from the experts required for the client meetings is ready 7 days before each 4 monthly meeting.
* Ensure clients attend meetings punctually with their partners and all the information they need to bring.
* Ensure the report recommendations from all the experts that will be given to the client in language that the client can understand and act on.
* As the business develops, and when a new Admin Manager is recruited, you will train the new recruit into the role allowing you to focus on the Paraplanning role.
* Ensure clients have the information they need when it is required.
* Ensure all client queries are dealt with so their needs are met whether by phone, email or face to face.
* Compose professional but friendly emails for those situations that are not covered by the prepared and templated emails.
Candidate must be highly qualified with a minimum of level 4 and preferably have made progress towards Chartered / Certified Status. You will have an excellent knowledge of wealth & financial planning with strong leadership skills. Salary will be up to £40,000 plus a £5,000 bonus & benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.