Senior Paraplanner - London, City
Salary up to £35,000 plus benefits
A very high quality practice that provides wealth and financial planning to private and corporate clients and offer a service based around quality are looking to appoint a Paraplanner, they carry an image and reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount. As part of an on going plan to deliver out standing client service they have a vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join the Client Services Team.
* Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, managing on going relationships and all enquiries
* Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise reports for clients
* High level financial plans and detailed suitability reports based on their entire financial position
* Regular investment review reports and family balance sheet summaries of assets and liabilities
* Prepare all information and reports for client meetings
* Work with administration team as required to obtain illustrations and process new business
* Keep up to date with technical and professional development
* Assist in the continual cycle of improving the advice and review process
The individual they are looking to appoint must have experience of dealing with wealthy private clients, you will be a minimum of Diploma qualified but ideally Chartered Status however this isn’t essential, you will be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques including report writing, recommendations and research as this will be a large part of the role.
Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player, technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection. A basic salary is on offer between £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits and bonus dependent upon the individual.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.