Top 5 IFA Openwork Firm - Tailored, Hybrid Positions for Paraplanners at all levels.
My client is keen to meet with quality individuals from IFA backgrounds who share the same values and are open to developing a long lasting financial planning and wealth management career within a forward thinking business. The role itself would be tailored around your capabilities and aspirations to support the business, with room to develop within the company long term. Full training and exams are provided by the company - should it be required or desired.
About the Company
• A forward thinking, Top 5 leading IFA Firm within Openwork.
• Established 15 years ago with a close team of highly experienced and qualified IFA’s.
• A well-established, small and growing business managing over £250 Million in assets and £500 Million in sums - Spread through Pensions, Investments and Share Portfolios.
• Values driven business with a committed focus on trust and honesty, delivering outstanding service and advice to private clients.
• Annual incentives such as holidays and reward days out of the office.
• Internal and external support for exams and qualifications, fully provided by the company.
• Free Parking on site.
• Based in Chertsey
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly reputable business, where employees are valued and rewarded for the effort they put in with annual incentives, generous salary, benefits packages and fully-funded personal development opportunities.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.