Senior Administrator/Assistant Paraplanner
Salary between £25,000 - £30,000
This high quality, fee-based financial planning team provides wealth and financial planning to private and corporate clients which are referred to them via a professional practice.
They carry an image and reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount.
As part of an on going plan to deliver out standing client service they have a vacancy for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join the Client Services Team in Colchester.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
· Receive and implement requests from planners and para-planners.
· Register and utilise appropriate extranets/websites and other forms of e-business.
· Maintain up to date client files and data on the back office system.
· Prepare client valuations, obtain illustrations and other client servicing requirements.
· Submit and monitor the progress of new business applications.
· Diary management – for client reviews, planner meetings and ongoing tasks.
· Prepare annual review listings by month and prepare and issue annual review meeting packs (fact find, valuations etc.).
· Monitor fees and invoice preparation and collection.
· Liaise with and handle client and provider queries.
· Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business, whilst fulfilling all money laundering requirements.
· Day to day administration, including answering the telephone, greeting clients, dealing with correspondence and telephone enquiries, scanning and other administrative duties required to fulfil your role and objectives.
· Develop, implement and review systems and processes in conjunction with Support Team Leader.
The individual they are looking to appoint must have experience of dealing with wealthy private clients, ideally with ambition to work towards Level 4 / Diploma status.
Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player, technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection.
A basic salary is on offer between £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits and bonus dependent upon the individual.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.