Senior Financial Planning Administrator/Paraplanner - Ipswich - £24,000 - £28,000
My client are a professional practice with an enviable reputation and offer a range of services to clients which includes financial planning and wealth management to HNW clients and investors. The business is keen to acquire the services of a Senior Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner for their office in Ipswich to support significant fee producers.
- Maintenance of client and portfolio records;
- Preparation of client files for annual or half yearly reviews;
- Process client new business and general client administration as required;
- Produce financial product and investment product recommendation reports;
- Undertake product and provider research including selecting funds from the Sesame Research panels;
- Preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings;
- Communicate with product providers on case progress, compliance issues and record keeping. Deal with provider errors and mistakes and rectify these;
- Attend client meetings as required and produce notes of meeting, confirming action points to be undertaken by either the Independent Financial Adviser, the client or another third party.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- It is required that Administrator Paraplanners have, or aim to achieve, the Certificate in Financial Planning, (previously called Financial Planning Certificate), or the Certificate in Financial Administration. This demonstrates the basic level of technical knowledge which is required in order to undertake the job of a Paraplanner.
- Understand 1st software, Microsoft Office, O&M, Sesame Research and other technical software packages;
- Good organisational and planning skills and to be able to keep a time record of work undertaken on behalf of clients;
- Understand the advice process and the need for a commercial relationship with clients;
- Strong communication skills and excellent analytical skills; and
- Good team player with a flexible approach.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.