Paraplanner – Leighton Buzzard – £35,000 + Bonus - Dependant on qualifications and application of knowledge
A very high quality practice that provides wealth and financial planning to private clients are looking to appoint an experienced Paraplanner who is well qualified, they carry an image and reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount to the success of the business.
The Paraplanner will be responsible for the providing comprehensive technical support to the team of Financial Planners who are well qualified, producing high quality reports, recommendations and product research will be key drivers of the role. The firm will also like the individual to have an input on various procedures and techniques that are operational within the firm.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Plan and prioritise workload in a quick and efficient manner whilst adhering to FCA (Financial
Conduct Authority) regulations at all times.
• Work with other Team Members to develop and implement new procedures so as to constantly
provide a client experience that adds value to the firms’ services.
• Collaborate with other Team Members so that ‘Back Office’ Team run the business effectively
day to day.
• Managing & resolving issues arising with suppliers and / or clients.
• Motivate clients to invest more and to use more of the firms’ services.
• Manage, organise and update relevant data using Iress database & Truth Financial Planning
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, life companies,
solicitors, accountants and members of the general public.
• Produce Truth Lifestyle Planning Reports.
• Produce Reasons Why (Suitability Reports)
• Manage Client Communications, producing mailings and e-letters.
The individual they are looking to appoint must have experience of dealing with wealthy private clients and you must hold level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent as a minimum. As you will be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques the firm will assist employment to advance their own knowledge and skills by funding examinations and training courses.
Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player and technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection. A basic salary is on offer around £35,000 plus benefits and bonus dependent upon the individual and application of knowledge.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.