Head of Systems & Operations
Salary up to £75,000 plus benefits
A branded wealth manager with an international footprint.
The newly created role will ensure the business operates efficiently through effective management, operating procedures and technology, you will plan and deliver the implementation and adoption of new methods and technology and actively people manage cross location and function.
* Responsible for maintaining all IT systems including all in-house software ensuring use of the most appropriate releases
* Maintain a high level of data cleanliness and accuracy within the system and trouble shoot department software issues and manage through to resolution
* Carry out data analysis as required to provide management with accurate information upon which to make strategic business decisions
* Effectively manage the staff within your area of responsibility by setting objectives, conducting regular reviews
* Plan and implement specific projects as required by the directors relating to software usage, or management requirements ensuring that these are fully documented.
* Highlight opportunities for procedure improvements or enhancements, and ensure all processes are fully documented
* Implement and manage any new business processes and be involved in their design to ensure best fit to the business requirements
* Use auditing tools and MI to ensure standard procedures are being used properly and report any exceptions to the relevant manager for resolution
* Work with the steering group to review all new releases and agree whether new releases should be installed
* Test all new versions of software before rolling out to the department, and prepare supporting notes and documentation to ensure this process goes as smoothly as possible and minimise downtime
* Gather the requirements of the business when implementing new ways of working to ensure the project reaches a successful conclusion.
* Involved in any recruitment process in area of responsibility in the business, ensuring competency based interviews are conducted.
* Effective management of the administration function in the business in order to get the work completed accurately and on time.
* Thorough working knowledge of Intelligent Office and its successful implementation
* A good awareness of FCA principles, regulatory initiatives relating to RDR and beyond
* Strong knowledge of compliance regulation
* Able to create and manage change projects proficiently
* High level of people & operational management experience
* Experience of using wrap and platform providers
* Background from an IFA environment
* Good working knowledge of IT solutions infrastructure
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.