Head of Paraplanning - Central London
Salary up to £65,000 plus bonus, benefits
We’re partnered with a leading financial planning business that provides fee-based advice to private and corporate clients with access to an in house discretionary fund management unit. The firm is keen to appoint an experienced Head of Paraplanning to manage, lead and build the existing team in London.
* Leading a team of 10 qualified Paraplanners
* Encouraging qualifications advancement and CPD training
* Recruitment and attraction of technical Paraplanners
* Continuously reviewing operations processes and procedures
* Ensuring efficient work flow management by forging strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Multi-site management of technical staff
In this key leadership position you will work closely with senior management to ensure that this vital business unit is efficiently managed and lead by example.
Applicants must be Level 4 qualified, ideally Level 6 or close to, with a background of managing a technical teams within the financial planning space. With a clear understanding of the advice and paraplanning process you will be in a position to assist with technical issues and improve operational performance.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.