£18,000 - £23,000
My client are looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their team. They are looking for an individual to provide quality pensions benefit administration to clients ensuring day to day scheme administration tasks are completed.
The successful candidate will have the ability to update and maintain client records, answer queries in time with agreements made by service level agreements. The individual will be a team player and strong communicator being able to support junior members in the team further to this be able to complete complex benefit calculations.
* Worked previously in a pensions administration environment
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at grade C or above
* Have the drive and passion to progress in the industry and work towards CPC
* Have a professional manner and be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to work under pressure
* Basic salary of £18,000 to £23,000
* 25 days holiday
* Corporate benefits package
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.