Position – Compliance Assurance Manager
Location - Telford
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus, pension and benefits
Sector - Financial Services / Insurance
Client - Compliance Assurance Manager
My client is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Assurance Manager to join their team in Telford. The Compliance Assurance Manager will be joining a multinational firm who specialise within the financial services and insurance sector.
Position Overview - Compliance Assurance Manager
The successful Compliance Assurance Manager will plan in line to FCA, ICO and other regulatory requirements, with a focus on conduct culture and fair customer outcomes. Provide management and development to the Compliance Assurance Team who undertake Compliance Audits detailed in the Annual Plan.
Key Responsibilities - Compliance Assurance Manager
* Management, ongoing supervision and development of the Compliance Assurance Team
* Design and lead delivery of a risk based programme of compliance assurance reviews based on a risk based Compliance Universe
* Conduct assurance activities both internally and at key outsource partners with a focus on the identification of potentially unfair customer outcomes
* Provide assurance that processes and procedures adopted by the business are in compliance with applicable FCA regulations and are operating effectively within the risk appetite set by the Board
* Provide assurance that the effective operation of procedures and risk controls that minimise and mitigate those risks and advising the business on changes to procedures that are effective in improving controls, customer journey and customer outcomes
* Provide assurance reports that objectively and accurately summarise findings, formulate recommendations and remedial action which are proportionate to the risks identified
Experience and Qualifications - Compliance Assurance Manager
* Experience in a compliance or audit role
* Previous management/supervisory experience is preferable
* A professional compliance or audit qualification (preferable)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.