Paraplanning Manager, Wolverhampton, Managing 2 Teams, Circa £45,000
Purpose of Role: To line manage all Paraplanners across the business in a way that supports delivery of service excellence at all times. To work with the CEO, Board Members, Head of Wealth Management and Financial Planners to ensure a first class client experience and seamless team working between Paraplanner and administration teams.
Key Responsibilities and Main Tasks:
* Act as line manager to Wealth Management Paraplanning teams with a focus on excellent client service delivery at all times
* Lead, manage, coach and develop the Paraplanning team so that they know what is expected and are able to maximise their contribution to the business objectives and realise their potential.
* Develop measurable benchmarks for your team that supports delivery of service excellence at all times.
* Review and appraise team and individual performance through 1:1 meetings and regular reviews and identify training needs.
* Manage leave throughout the Paraplanning team ensuring sufficient levels are in place to maintain required levels of service, for example holiday requests.
* Work with the Operations team to manage the recruitment and selection process and any other employee relations processes.
* Identify and implement systems and tools in support of delivering the smartest and most efficient way of working.
* Manage team workflow.
* Ensure effective communication between Financial Planner, Paraplanner to ensure a continued professional service is provided to clients at all times.
* Work closely with Group Compliance to ensure FCA guidance is followed and outcomes are fully compliant with FCA regulations.
* Ensure all company procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
To be successful you will need:
* Previous experience of managing a team.
* Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services.
* Professional with proven strong client focus approach to work and building / maintaining client relationships.
* Strong middle and back office experience.
* Experience of end to end lifecycle of a client journey.
* Experience of delivering accurate and relevant information in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services sector, specifically Wealth Management and wrap platforms.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
* Previous experience as a Paraplanning Manager or Senior Paraplanner.
* Experience of working in a small to medium sized financial services environment.
* Experience of working with Enable back office software.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
* Diploma in Financial Planning.
* Actively working toward Advanced Diploma if not already achieved.
* Good working knowledge of FCA Principles and Rules.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.