Amazing opportunity working for a Global Wealth Management and Accounting Practice in Birmingham City Center.
* To assist the Financial Planning Team in enabling them to provide and implement suitable planning advice to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
* To ensure that appropriate technical knowledge and market awareness is maintained in order to assist the Financial Planning Team.
* Liaising with clients to arrange meetings and to resolve queries.
* To be the first point of contact for clients and to start developing your own relationship with them.
* To carry out pre-meeting preparation, including background research, portfolio performance statistics, and produce any required paperwork / forms for completion.
* To attend planning meetings and record meeting minutes and action points.
* Post client meetings: Issue client meeting notes, liaise with clients over paperwork to be returned and complete other action points as required.
* Gather information from third party providers and internal resources.
* Drafting engagement packs and accompanying compliance requirements.
* To help with any Business Development initiatives and to take personal responsibility for your own Business Development both internally and externally.
* To ensure correct submission of all new applications in accordance with internal/regulatory standards by effective communication, work-flow management and record-keeping/database management.
* To ensure that you record/maintain information on Intelliflo – Intelligent Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/management information to be kept up-to-date.
* To ensure that you file and/or store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/or retrieved in an efficient manner.
* Produce and monitor business statistics and pipeline.
To be successful you will need:
* Financial Planning experience in a Professional practice.
* Technical competence in the areas of investment/wealth management, protection/risk, pension and at-retirement advice, tax and estate planning.
* Dip PFS or working towards Dip PFS.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong inter-personal skills, with confidence to communicate with clients and introducers.
* Strong IT skills including use of laptop/desktop computing/cash-flow modelling experience. Microsoft Office and database (CRM) management.
* Adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
* Demonstrates commitment to own development.
* Able to prioritise workload.
* Able to work to deadlines.
* Able to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.