Corporate Developer, Midlands
This role is working for a corporate global Broker and focusing on businesses that are UK domiciled with sales in excess of £50 million and that will produce fee levels of £25,000 to £100,000.
You will be supported by a national sales and marketing function, project management team and industry focused insight and thought leadership. The sales approach is based on consulting led insight which looks to build strong value focused relationships.
This role involves generating revenue by winning new business in line with the regional sales strategy. Achievement is measured though developing a robust pipeline and closing new business to meet both individual and team targets.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
* Actively support and develop the Business Unit to deliver required growth and achieve agreed business targets
* Actively drive the sales process and activity in relation to winning and developing profitable clients
* Ensure robust account planning is in place for all prospects and that key actions are completed on time
* Devise and execute strategies to develop and grow a network of relationships among prospects decision makers
* Develop strategies and tactics to promote “thought leadership” with clients and prospects
* Development and ongoing servicing of the production pipeline covering existing clients and new business
* Actively identify and work with colleagues across the business to capitalise on account penetration and cross selling opportunities
* Maintain a detailed knowledge of UK products, together with an additional depth of understanding of products offered across the wider Group
* Initiate contact with new prospects and build relationships with key decision makers
* Initiate contact and build relationships with allocated prospects in order to create and convert sales opportunities
* Ensure that full and accurate details of contact with and development of all prospects are entered and updated on the CRM system
This role would suit a corporate sales professional from within commercial or corporate insurance or someone from outside of the sector with the required level of professionalism, tenacity and drive to fulfil a consultative sell.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.