My client is a national IFA practice who provide advice to private and corporate clients. They are looking to appoint an Pensions Advisor in Leeds to support the business with its retirement planning consulting.
• This vacancy has arisen following the increase in demand of business, as we continue to win new projects successfully.
• To be successful, you will be an experienced pension adviser within the financial services; strong technical knowledge, and have gained the relevant experience, to apply this knowledge within the financial services role.
• You must have experience in Pension transfers and Flexible Retirement Option Solutions.
• You ensure that the advice given is suitable and compliant.
• You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
They will also consider applications from senior paraplanner who wish to take the route of being a pension adviser.
• You must be level 4 qualified aim to progress your career further within the financial services, highlighting competency and accuracy.
• You will be computer literate and wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to an adviser or other management position.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.