My Client is currently looking for a Employee Benefits Administrator to join their business in South Manchester/Cheshire.
• Obtain information on legacy pension schemes to new pension schemes within agreed turnaround times for use by Paraplanning
• To deliver the agreed customer service experience to all group scheme members
• To clearly understand the make-up of all group schemes and the service that you are required to deliver to each member.
• Assist in the creation of procedure documents for all elements covered under the Group Team, ensure that processes and procedures are clearly understood and followed at all times.
• Manage your workload through activity manager ensuring that activities are dealt with within agreed SLA’s and consultants are updated with any delays / progress on cases where appropriate
• Building relationships with the consultants and ensuring that you provide a good level of service to them to enable the building of good commercial relationships with our clients
• Build knowledge in the group risk area to enable support to be provided in the event of holidays / cover being required
• Ensuring that 1st is used effectively and accurately by the team and that client records are kept up to date with all relevant information
• Ideally CF1 and GR1
• Previous financial services administration experience in the group scheme area
• Knowledge of 1st Software (Avelo)
• Intermediate Word & Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.