My Client is a Chartered Financial Planning firm in North Wales and they are currently looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
* Preparation of advice letters, reports and financial plans.
* Creation and maintenance of clients' cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
* Preparation of presentations and other documents for client meetings and reviews.
* Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
* Point of contact for platforms/providers in relation to technical and complex administrative queries.
* Collation and maintenance of information and documents required to support the advice team in providing compliant advice.
* Ensuring all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained as per company procedures and processes.
* Making sure client files are always compliant.
* Providing an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
* Provide support to the administration team in the processing and successful implementation of all client affairs.
* Liaise with external compliance provider as required.
* Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required.
* An experienced and qualified Paraplanner ideally used to dealing with HNW Clients.
* Diploma in Financial Planning qualification (or Equivalent) and have the desire to become Chartered over the longer period.
* Passionate about being part of the Financial Planning profession and would love support in your continued learning.
* Advanced Excel skills and are able to create spreadsheets for tax calculations, analysis and future projections.
* Able to interpret reports and transaction listings from investment platforms in order to enable the advice process
* Experienced in back office systems to keep client records up to date and accurate (ideally Intelliflo)
* Knowledge or experience of using a cash-planning tool to enable the Financial Planning advice process. (ideally Truth)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.