My Client is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to join their Employee Benefits and Healthcare team in Manchester.
There looking for an experienced sales professional who can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for our brand and add real value to the winning of new business.
* Form strong personal relationships with decision-makers in our target markets across the North or England.
* Generate new revenue for our Employee Health and Benefits consulting business by identifying, managing and converting sales opportunities.
* Contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
* Lead experienced client pitch teams to convert opportunities into revenue.
* Achieve agreed sales targets and personal deliverables.
* Challenge and test the sales approach.
* Increase the professional reputation of the sales team.
Skills and Experience required:
* Proven track record in professional services and consultative selling.
* Good Technical knowledge of employee health and benefits issues.
* Ability to question and probe effectively around technical areas and show a broader understanding of HR issues.
* Achievement orientated independent and self-motivated.
* Exceptional communication and influencing skills at c-suite level.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.