EB Consultant - Newmarket, Cambridgeshire - up to £55,000 + £4800 Car Allowance + Benefits
We are partnered with a firm that provides financial planning and employee benefits advice to wealthy private clients, SME and national businesses, the firm now have an assignment for a highly capable Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team in Newmarket and assist with the management of a portfolio of clients and new business streams.
The Adviser will take responsibility for providing corporate financial planning to SME's, national and multi-national practices group arrangements and in particular auto-enrolment
Meeting with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the complex corporate financial planning process
Work with the technical support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports
Keep up to date with technical and professional development, attend functions and events to build professional relationships and promote the firm
Continually develop and keep updated technical knowledge and professional skills
Assist in the continual cycle of improving the investment proposition and process
• A minimum of 2 years experience in either an employee benefits company or insurance company doing a similar role.
• A full understanding of the full range of employee benefits products is essential, as is an ability to generate new business whilst building existing relationships.
• Able to research, analyse and interpret a diverse range of information.
• Possess excellent questioning and listening skills.
• Good numeracy and IT skills.
• Able to convey complex information to a wide variety of people with various levels of understanding both written and verbally.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Inspire confidence and trust in people.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.