Telephone Based Financial Adviser - Bracknall, Berkshire - up to £40,000
Provide professional, effective, efficient and compliant telephone based service to clients. Deliver ongoing services within the Telephone Advice Team (TAT) proposition, building and developing strong relationships with clients. Ultimately leading to strong client retention and identification of new advice opportunities i.e. assets under management and fees.
To identify broader financial planning needs of our clients and facilitate introduction to Financial Planning team where appropriate to work as part of the broader Financial Planning team, building relationships internally to ensure seamless delivery of client experience.
* Provide telephone or Skype based service / support to defined clients.
* Contact referred clients within agreed Service Agreement Levels to arrange telephony appointments.
* Undertake telephone reviews with client(s) to establish continued suitability of their investments.
* To deliver suitable, personalised advice to satisfy client needs identified throughout provision of ongoing service and relationship.
* Appropriately and compliantly identify when a client has more complex needs that requires Face to Face advice.
* Prepare, check and issue accurate and compliant communications and suitability reports to clients in a timely manner to support advice.
* Achieve qualitative and quantitative performance, productivity, activity and conversion levels necessary to deliver the target levels agreed with Manager.
* To plan, implement and execute the delivery of annual Business Plan in line with client allocation, referrals from face to face colleagues and individual targets set as agreed with the Manager.
* Take ownership where issues arise to ensure successful resolution to deliver client satisfaction, whilst following all complaint procedures and compliance policies.
* Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent.
Technical skills and attributes:
* Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis.
* Trustworthy: Able to gain respect and trust of colleagues.
* Articulate: Able to explain complex ideas in a straight-forward way.
* Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies and solutions.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.