A Chartered Financial Planning firm are looking for an Independent Financial Adviser to manage a portfolio of clients from small business owners to high net worth clients, to advise them on a holistic basis across all areas of pensions, investments, protections and tax mitigation.
The successful candidate will be expected to develop strong relationships with the accountancy partners in order that new clients can be brought on board and develop new business. They will deliver a high quality, technically competent and compliant service to clients and service existing business in a timely and professional manner.
The position is supported by a team of Paraplanners and sales support administrators, enabling the consultant to fully focus on the advice process.
• Commercially focused with experience in a fee based environment and working amongst professional connections is essential
• At least Diploma Qualified with the vie w to attained Chartered status
• Ability to network and develop the business, preferably with experience with accountancy introducers
• Track records of writing high levels of business
• Well presented, articulate, dedicated and highly professional
• Willing to deal with challenging clients
• Good working knowledge of SASSs and SIPPS
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.