Senior Associate | Corporate
£ above market rate
A Top 30 practice with an impressive employer brand, agile working culture and international footprint looking to appoint into the corporate team with a Senior Associate that has solid M&A experience.
The corporate team provides a full-service offering and includes transactional experience across M&A, Corporate Finance and Private Equity. The team advises on the full range of merger and acquisition transactions, public takeovers, tender offers, IPOs, secondary issues (both equity and debt), share buy-backs and corporate reorganisations and demergers, and works with a wide range of clients on multi-jurisdictional share and asset sales and purchases.
Deal size is £250mil plus.
* M&A, share and asset disposals and acquisitions, for private and listed companies
* Private equity transactions
* Joint ventures
* IPOs and secondary issues
* UK qualified with a wealth of experience on high-value M&A matters space combined with general Corporate expertise, financial services clients advantageous. Trained at a recognised firm you will have a solid academic background and show appetite to develop towards Partnership.
* Would suit a Senior Associate or an Associate looking to take the next step or a Magic Circle/US based individual looking for a better work life balance yet access to high quality work at £250mil plus.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.