Group Risk Administrator & Healthcare
The main purpose of the role is to provide a friendly and professional administration service to all clients and colleagues, administer Corporate Risk and Health schemes and to exceed client expectations. The business are looking for someone who has gained Group Risk knowledge within the Financial Serviced Industry, and will not consider anyone who doesn't have this experience.
You must be technically strong across all Risk products, in addition to always wanting to over achieve - all study support is provided as well as the chance to progress in line with business needs
• The efficient administration of Corporate Risk and Health schemes.
• Dealing with clients and colleagues to manage their expectations on work being undertaken.
• Working within agreed timescales.
• Develop internal and external relationships to assist in providing an efficient service to clients.
• General administration of Corporate Risk and Health schemes
• Working in a team to provide a first class administration service to both internal and external clients
• Assisting with client requests, queries and general client correspondence.
• Liaising with Associate Consultants, Consultants and insurers for new business quotations.
• Dealing with clients and colleagues on the telephone.
• Processing of new business, re-brokes, scheme renewals, underwriting and claims.
• Liaising with product providers
• Working to specific time deadlines agreed with clients and line management
• Inputting, updating and maintaining the Adviser Office database.
• Diarising all work
• General office filing and maintenance.
• Ensure compliance requirements are met and anti-money laundering procedures are followed
• Administration experience
• Good telephone manner
• Microsoft word, XL, Office
• Team player
It is desirable that you have Administration experience of Group Life assurance, Group Income Protection, Group Critical Illness and Group Health Care. If you do not have Group Risk experience within a Broker/Insurer/Intermediary then please DO NOT apply, as your application will not be considered.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.