To provide administrative support. You will need to ensure that you adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest consistent standard.
• Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times;
• Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times;
• Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
• Provides an administrative service to their consultant involving processing business, client reviews, action client/advisor queries (servicing), and obtaining quotes. To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met.
• Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures.
• Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company.
• Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions.
• Deals effectively with clients by telephone and letter regarding servicing queries.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
• Is able to establish a good rapport in telephone discussions and uses good questioning and listening skills.
• Have a sufficient understanding of the FCA rules and Compliance for the support undertaken. Understanding of Compliance is displayed by satisfactory file checking i.e. that admin file check failures remain within tolerance.
• Has knowledge of the firm’s services, products, sales policy, compliance and administration procedures.
• Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure to a strict deadline.
• Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instruction effectively.
• Good team player – readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
• Basic understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they conform to regulatory and company standards.
• Anti Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report.
Detailed understanding of CCD (back office system) and Microsoft Office.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.