My Client is currently looking for an experience Employee Benefits and Healthcare Consultant to join their team in Birmingham.
As an Employee Benefits and Healthcare Consultant you will build and maintain your own portfolio of high profile corporate clients with their healthcare and wellbeing arrangements. You will work in collaborative team environment alongside other healthcare, protection and pension consultants, delivering complex projects to a number of our largest corporate clients. You will consult with clients to identify needs and deliver practical, cost-effective and fully compliant solutions that help clients design and define benefit strategy. Though this strategic consulting approach you will help clients to manage the costs, people risks and complexities of their employee benefits.
• Provide strategic and technical advice to clients on all aspects of Healthcare, Medical Expenses and Wellbeing / Wellness programs
• Retain and develop a profitable client portfolio to include new clients by offering innovative solutions to the meet the client’s business strategy and vision
• Project manage the client team to ensure delivery on all these objectives
• Holding periodic review meetings with clients to help ensure that clients are highly satisfied
• Manage the profitability of the client relationship by agreeing and monitoring client fee and service specifications
• Identify new business opportunities from your existing portfolio and have active involvement in new business proposals
• Be involved in projects as a technical expert to bring innovative new service offerings and products to the market
My Client offers an impressive package including a competitive salary + generous bonus compensation plan + 12% car allowance + benefits (Pension, PMI, 6x Life Cover, Critical Illness & a range of Flexible Benefits options)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.