Group Risk Administrator - £25,000 – Birmingham
This market leading Employee Benefits Consulting Practice is looking to recruit a driven and ambitious Group Risk Administrator to join their team in Birmingham. You will be responsible for providing direct support to Associate Consultants, Consultants and Clients with regards to Group Risk. This will involve regular client contact and back office administration.
General Duties and Tasks
- Working in a team to deliver first class administration
- Drafting of client emails/ letters
- Establish and maintain client governance reports
- Liaising with Associate Consultants, Consultants and insurers for new business quotations.
- Processing of new business, re-brokes, scheme renewals, underwriting and claims within service standards
- Gaining and providing client information when requested
- Task / Diary Management – yours and that of client requests
- Dealing with routine correspondence and annual review notifications
- Processing of enquiries from clients in writing /on the telephone
- Ensure compliance requirements are met and anti-money laundering procedures are followed
- Liaising with administration and technical teams both internally and those of various providers
- Manage action points from meetings / matters arising
- Maintaining an awareness of service levels provided to the client and managing work load/costing in reflection of this
- Notification and organisation of documentation despatch by providers
- Providing information to internal sources with regards to client’s when requested to enable fees to be invoiced accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all records- particularly Adviser Office (CRM) & Virtual Cabinet/Volume (DMS) software- are kept up to date reflecting current scheme/client information and a complete history of correspondence is evident for each task carried out
- Undertake appropriate CPD as agreed during Performance Reviews to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills
This role offers a basic salary of up to £27,000, they will also provide full study support towards professional qualifications
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.