My Client is successful and highly respected Wealth Management Practice in Leeds City Centre. They are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team.
• Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
• Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards
• Process all business in accordance with required process
• Assess clients file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements
• Identify and correct remedial actions as required
• Be aware and act upon any compliance issues; complete documentation required
• Accurately record all client facing time
• Coordinate billing of fees with Wealth Adviser for invoicing
• Request policy information from product providers/3rd Party/ via email/fax/telephone
• Coordinate and produce client valuations
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party’s
• Be aware and act upon any compliance and quality issues
• Any other tasks as and when required requested by your line Manager
Previous experience in an IFA environment is essential.
Company offers a salary between £18,000 and £23,000 and a very impressive benefits package.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.