My client is currently looking for an experience Paraplanner to join their team in preston.
Reporting to the Paraplanning Manager, you will provide a first class technical support service to their team of financial planning consultants. The principal duties of this role will include:
• Research of products and funds
• Obtaining illustrations and quotations
• Preparing suitability letters and reports
• Dealing with technical queries
• Keeping up to date on legislative and regulatory issues
• Ensuring that research and reports are compliant with internal processes and legislative requirements.
You will need to be highly organised and be able to effectively manage your own workload, particularly whilst working under pressure. You will also need to be able to work on your own initiative, be attentive to detail and have the commitment to ongoing learning and self development.
To be considered for this position, applicants must possess the following:
• Diploma in Financial Planning
• Experience of working in a technical support/paraplanning role
• Good IT skills including Word and Excel
• A high level of numeracy
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Experience of using 1st Adviser Office and Synaptics/FE Analytics would also be an advantage.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.