My client is currently recruiting for and experienced Paraplanner to join their company in North West Manchester.
Reporting to the Paraplanning Manager, you will provide a first class technical support service to our team of financial planning consultants. The principal duties of this role will include:
• Research of products and funds
• Obtaining illustrations and quotations
• Preparing suitability letters and reports
• Dealing with technical queries
• Keeping up to date on legislative and regulatory issues
• Ensuring that research and reports are compliant with internal processes and legislative requirements.
• Qualified to Diploma or equivalent. This is an excellent opportunity to join an employer that offer ongoing training and development and ongoing progression.
• Industry software experience would be advantageous; Assureweb, 1st Software, Defacto, SelectaPension and asset allocation models.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Attention to quality, detail and accuracy and getting it right first time, being results orientated
• Client focused; friendly and helpful and considerate to all and never shows internally felt anger or frustrations to customers or internal people.
• Outgoing and likes to have fun and enjoys working with other people, works well in a team environment.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.