Financial Advisor – Ipswich, Salary up to £45,000 basic per annum + bonus + benefits
A chartered practice that have an approach to financial planning which is based around high quality, fee-based financial planning have a requirement for an experienced Financial Adviser. The firm has a consistent lead flow of quality clients through various connections and joint ventures.
Providing in-depth planning predominantly to wealth private clients, trusts, charities and investors the business has an excellent reputation within the local professional practice market. You will work closely with the affinity groups and professional connections as they will regularly refer new private clients, ultimately you will be responsible for driving the financial planning proposition forward by providing fee-based planning from the independent market.
• Take responsibility for managing a portfolio of wealthy clients and providing ongoing reviews
• Create new business opportunities and win new clients through professional and client referrals
• Meet with prospective clients to explain our service and take them through our financial planning process
• Work with our support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial plans for clients and regular reviews
• Attend functions and events to build professional relationships and promote the firm
• Continually develop and keep updated technical knowledge and professional skills
• Assist in improving the client proposition and processes
• Arrange meetings with new prospects to secure long term financial planning relationships
• Collect and feedback detailed financial information to facilitate preparation of comprehensive strategic financial reports.
• Present the advice in a clear and simple communication style
• Help potential clients make positive decisions about their financial future and to implement any recommendations
• Provide regular activity data to the Managing Director
• Attend training and develop relevant industry knowledge and to further technical skills
The Adviser must be a minimum of Level 4 / Diploma qualified with ambitions to become chartered. You must have a background of delivering advice to private clients and ideally corporate experience however this isn't essential. You will be able to demonstrate a keen knowledge of the retirement planning, life and tax market and be confident in dealing with wealthy professionals.
An excellent basic salary up to £45,000 plus benefits and bonus and all administrative and paraplanning duties are covered by an in house team.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.