Technical Support (Specialist Pensions)
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pensions Specialist to take up a position within the Financial Planning department of a global Pensions company
You will be supporting the Client Services team to deliver a quality service to a range of clients, the principal duties of this role will include:
· Managing and administering a portfolio of SIPP/SSAS schemes.
· Preparation of account opening paperwork and processing of new investment business.
· Arranging and processing property purchase and loan back transactions.
· Research and due diligence on potential SIPP/SSAS providers.
· Collation of information for scheme accounts and VAT returns.
· Keeping up to date with legislative and regulatory issues.
· Preparation of valuations and review schedules.
· Routine correspondence with solicitors/other third parties.
You will need to be a highly organised individual who is able to manage your own workload effectively, This role will suit a motivated self starter who can work on their own initiative but also able to work as part of a wider team.
To be considered for this position, you will need to have:
· A minimum of 3 years experience as a SIPP/SSAS administrator
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
You will ideally have the J04/J05 qualification (or equivalent) or will have a willingness learn and study towards the qualification.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.