Employee Benefits Administrator - Cambridge - Up To £26,000
This role reports to the Employee Benefits Manager with the objective of working to deliver excellent customer service to both Clients and Insurers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Dealing with all correspondence relating to Employee Benefits clients, with particular emphasis on clients needs ensuring all relevant correspondence, telephone calls and meetings are conducted within agreed timescales whilst Treating Customers Fairly and demonstrating competence in accordance with the relevant FCA codes of practice.
• Development and maintenance of effective relationships at all levels with client contacts and insurance companies.
• Ensure workload is completed in accordance with Company and FCA codes of practice, procedures and guidelines, including Treating Customers Fairly. Reporting on any issues to Employee Benefits Manager.
• Monitor and assess own performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels
• Any other duties and responsibilities considered appropriate by the Group
• Refer clients to other areas of the Group where applicable
Skills & Knowledge
• A familiarity with Company and FCA codes and practice, including Treating Customers Fairly
• Must have experience of Group Risk, including broking
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have good analytical and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work in a structured and planned manner. Must be a Completer/Finisher
• Ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources
• Attention to detail is essential
• Computer literate, including Word, Excel and database management
• Must have the ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
• Take ownership and responsibility for your work load
• Ability to manage in an organised manner, multiple and simultaneous client needs
• Ability to work well under pressure
• People person
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.