£30,000 - £35,000
Purpose of the role To produce financial planning reports for consideration and sign off by Consultants in accordance with agreed standards for suitability, quality and Treating Customers Fairly.
· To analyse recorded client information, needs and objectives in order to prepare financial planning reports to agreed company standards.
· To identify and discuss with consultants / compliance recommended courses of action using approved sources.
· To conduct product and provider research using approved sources.
· To maintain clear and accurate records electronically to support research conducted and recommendations made.
· To maintain accurate work in progress records.
· To communicate the progress of business as required and foster good working relationships with Managers, Directors, Clients and Colleagues.
· To assist with project work as directed.
· To maintain continuous professional development (CPD) inline with Company policy and maintain an annual CPD log.
· Conduct other ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by Managers and / or Directors.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.