Paraplanner - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary up to £35,000 + benefits
A high quality fee-based practice that provides independent advice to both private and corporate clients are looking to appoint a Paraplanner to the business, they hold a reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount in today's market.
* Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, managing on going relationships and all enquiries
* Implementation of investment strategies and developing cash flow models
* Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise reports for clients
* High level financial plans and detailed suitability reports based on their entire financial position
* Regular investment review reports and family balance sheet summaries of assets and liabilities
* Prepare all information and reports for client meetings
* Work with administration team as required to obtain illustrations and process new business
* Keep up to date with technical and professional development
* Assist in the continual cycle of improving the advice and review process
Ideally they are looking to appoint an individual who has experience of dealing with wealthy private clients, the individual will also be close to Level 4 / Diploma level but this isn’t essential. You will be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques including report writing, recommendations and research as this will be a large part of the role. Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player, technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection.
There is a basic salary of up to £35,000 on offer including benefits, this is a very stable firm with an excellent reputation along with the option to develop your professional qualifications with the support of the firm.
Please visit www.idexconsulting.com for further opportunities. Foot Note: If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.